Why choose Barrelli?
We’re proud to offer a carefully curated selection of the finest premium imported roses – beautifully presented in our signature round Barrelli boxes. Our focus on luxury, quality and outstanding service ensures a gift to exceed every expectation. We believe in the beauty of simplicity – which is why we’ve made our online ordering process just that – simple! Barrelli delivers a luxury product with premium service – whether you order from your smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
What payment methods do you accept?
You can pay online via our secure shopping cart with your credit or debit card.
Where do you deliver Barrelli roses?
Due to the fragile and perishable nature of our product, Barrelli is set up for local deliveries only. Our service is currently limited to Christchurch and Canterbury.
If you would love a Barrelli bouquet outside of Canterbury, or would like to express interest in ordering Barelli roses in your area in the future, please contact us.
What is your delivery charge?
We offer complimentary delivery on all Barrelli bouquets within the Christchurch area. We ship to the wider Canterbury region for an additional fee. Please enter your delivery address in the checkout for further details.
How will my roses be delivered?
We pride ourselves on ensuring your roses are delivered with the utmost care, which is why your bouquet will be delivered direct to the door of your recipient by a member of the Barrelli team.
How will I know when my order is on its way?
You will receive a notification via email on the morning your Barrelli roses are scheduled to be delivered by a member of our very own team.
Do you offer same day delivery?
Barrelli roses are an exclusive luxury item. We encourage you to pre-order in advance to guarantee availability of your desired product, and to give our team the time required to create a stunning, luxury bouquet.
Should you have an urgent request please don’t hesitate to contact us. Our team will do everything we can to meet your needs.
I love a colour of rose that isn't on your site – can you create a custom bouquet for me?
We believe sophistication is all about simplicity, so we’ve carefully selected a classic palette to suit every occasion. If you have suggestions for rose colours you would love to see featured in the future, please let us know via our contact form.
Where do your roses come from?
Our premium roses are imported from growers in Colombia, where the climate is perfect for ensuring gorgeous, long lasting blooms of the highest quality.
How should I care for my roses once they arrive?
To ensure the longevity of your Barrelli bouquet, please follow these five simple steps:
- Cut roses last longer away from a window. Find a level spot for your bouquet that is away from direct heat or light.
- Keep your roses hydrated. Check the water level of your bouquet every couple of days to ensure it is approximately 2/3rd the way to the top of the internal vase, and replace the water completely every few days. To do this, carefully lift the internal water vase out of the signature box.
- Add the rose food provided to the water in your bouquet every 3 days.
- Trimming the stems of your roses every three to five days will ensure they drink their water easily. When trimming your stems, clip the ends on an angle with a sharp knife or garden clippers (not scissors).
- The roses in our bouquets are a natural product, and therefore will eventually wilt. To extend the life of your bouquet, you can gently peel away any wilting petals to reveal newer petals underneath. When doing this, avoid touching the fresh petals to minimise any bruising.
I have another question…
Wonderful! We welcome your feedback and enquiries. Please feel free to get in touch via our contact form, and the Barrelli team will get back to you as soon as possible.